Another Christmas tag, yay! This tag was created by Samantha, go check her channel out. Here we go!
1. Half of the lights on the Christmas tree are burnt out : Name a book/series/character that started out good but then went downhill
For this one, I’m going to choose the series that hold my favorite books. The Deepgate Codex. The first two books were SPECTACULAR, and while the third book wasn’t heinous it was a horribly disappointing ending to the series. I want a rewrite 😦
2. Annoying Great Aunt Sally who will not leave you alone : Name a book that you didn’t enjoy, but everyone else seems to love so it never goes away
At the moment, nothing really. Any book I don’t like I tend to not talk about, so the conversation never really comes up. Just lucky I guess :”D
3. Your pets keep knocking over the Christmas decoration : Name a character that kept messing things up for everyone else (can’t pick a villain!)
My cats do this – they’re all buttheads. And for this one, I’m going to pick Pippin from The Lord of the Rings. I’m not even going to specify which book. He’s a ding dong in all the books. He redeems himself towards the end, but ugh, PIPPIN MAN CONTROL YOURSELF.
4. You hear your parents putting out the presents and learn Santa isn’t real: Name a book you were spoiled for
Allegiant. I haven’t even read Insurgent yet. Whaaat. I was spoiled while watching a video on HOW TO AVOID SPOILERS. WHY. I felt like this little girl:
5. It’s freezing outside: Name a main character you just couldn’t connect with
I’m going to go with Dru from the Strange Angels series. I don’t know what it was about her. I just couldn’t picture her as a character with more than one dimension. The series itself isn’t terrible, but this didn’t help it.
6. Mariah Carey’s ‘All I Want for Christmas is You’ and it’s giving you anti-romantic feelings : Name a couple you couldn’t stand
Ron and Lavender from Harry Potter. Couldn’t stand it, wanted to punch it.
7. That scratchy homemade wool sweater you got for Christmas years ago but won’t get rid of : show some books that have been sitting on your shelves for a while, and you aren’t motivated to read, but you don’t have the heart to get rid of
There are way too many. Probably the majority of the books I left at my parents’ place when I moved. I mean, haven’t read a lot of them, but the fact that I didn’t feel the need to bring them with me says a lot.
8. Grandma Got Runover by a Reindeer: Name a character death you still are mad about (warn people for spoilers! You can also use TV or movie deaths)
THIS IS A SPOILER FOR SUPERNATURAL SEASON 6!!! Highlight to see: Bobby. Why Bobby why 😦
9. The malls are overly crowded with holiday shoppers: Name a series that has too many books in it/went on too long
Artemis Fowl. I feel like it really went downhill after book 4 or so. And I think there are 7 or 8 now. The last one I finished was 6, tried 7 and couldn’t do it. It’s just ugh. It’s a real shame though – I really love the first few books. They’re my childhood.
10. The Grinch : Name a main character you HATE (No villians again!)
Bella from Twilight. That is all.