I’m not quite sure if this is technically a book tag, but whatever. Harry Potter is a book. I like books. It counts. Also I tag you, Ace.
1. Favorite book
The Prisoner of Azkaban. I know that a lot of people either say this is their favorite book or their least favorite book. It’s usually not somewhere inbetween. Well, it’s my favorite. What I want to know though is WHY DO THEY NEVER UTILIZE THE TIME TURNER WHEN FIGHTING VOLDEMORT. GAH.
2. Favorite movie
The Order of the Phoenix. Luna makes this movie for me. It’s just so great.
3. Least favorite book
The Chamber of Secrets. I don’t know what it is about this book. I don’t love it as much as I love the others. Don’t get me wrong – I love this. Just… a particle less.
4. Parts of the books/movies that made you cry
SPOILERS. End of the 4th movie where Diggory’s dad finds him, End of the 5th book when Sirius happens, End of the 6th book when Dumbledore happens. The entire 7th book when everyone happens. Jk Rowling basically ripped apart my emotion throughout the last four books.
5. If you could hook up with any HP character who would it be?
Considering they’re all teenagers, nobody. Sirius Black minus ten years maybe? I don’t know.
6. Favorite character
Hagrid. I want a Hagrid to hug and tell secrets that I don’t want to stay secret to.
7.What would your Patronus be?
Probably a house cat because I’m very much on my way to becoming a crazy cat lady.
8. If you could have the Resurrection Stone, Invisibility Cloak or the Elder Wand which one would you choose?
Invisibility Cloak! I’d do all sorts of goofy pranks on people. :”D
9. What House would you be in?
I’d like to say Ravenclaw, but it’d probably be Hufflepuff.
10. If you could meet any member of the cast who would it be?
Emma Watson I think. She’s a very interesting and driven person and I feel like I would like who she is.
11. Have you played any of the video games?
12. If you were on the Quiddich team which position would you play?
Probably Keeper. I’m definitely not a ‘running around and getting rammed into’ sports person.
13. Were you happy with the ending?
No. Yes. Kind of. I don’t know.
14. How much does Harry Potter mean to you?
My children will read them.