I’ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the wonderful Acey! Thank you. 😀 This is how it’s gonna roll:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 Things About Myself:
1. I have a small obsession with flavored coffee creamer. Thin Mint is currently my favorite.
2. Beer is also super great. I love basically anything except for really hop-y IPAs. Ever need a gift idea for me? Find me a neat beer.
3. I don’t read nearly as much as I wish I could. (Notice the reviews are slow-going). I blame classes and general distraction!
4. I’m currently studying for a second bachelor’s degree. My first was in psychology. This one will be in computer science bioinformatics.
5. I pride myself on my spice rack. I cook a lot and collect spices (neat spices are fun!)
6. My favorite TV show is Supernatural. I’m constantly yearning to hug Castiel.
7. I haven’t had my hair professionally cut in years. I’ve been doing it myself very crookedly. 😀
Infinite Passion, Chelsea’s Book Obsession, CK’s Reading Corner, Emdoesbookreviews, The Books Readers, Bookshelf Battle, A Book Lovers Ramblings, Erika the Bibliophile, Confessions of the Readaholic,Under Review , LadyxGreyWolf, Suiquxebooks, Lifeofafemalebibliophile, Reading Experiences with Nora and Bibruceproductions.
Thank you again for the nomination! 😀