Thank you Ace for nominating me. You’s a peach! If you haven’t already, go read her bloggy. It’s rather wonderful. :”D
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and link their website.
- Insert the award logo in your blog post.
- Answer the ten questions that were provided by the nominator.
- Nominate ten bloggers.
- Create ten new questions for your nominees.
Questions from Ace:
1. What is one of the more embarrassing television shows you’ve watched? (Don’t be shy!)
Haha, there are so many. My guilty pleasure show is definitely Wife Swap. It’s just so damn entertaining.
2. Who is your favorite ‘side-kick’ or ‘best friend’ in a book series? (ex. Ron Weasley)
Hermoine Granger, hands down. I want to be her bestest friend.
3. If you were in a book series and, unfortunately, didn’t make it till the end of the book, which book villain would you want to have helped you ‘kick the bucket’?
None come to mind off the bat, but I think I’d want it to be someone who has a quick-kill method. None of this suffering and misery shit. I wanna die fast if I have to.
4. Any exciting plans this summer?
At some point, I’m supposed to take my sister to Canada if her damn passport ever arrives in the mail. It’s been a month and a half already, goodness.
5. What is the best book you’ve read so far this year?
Definitely Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness (which explains why I won’t shut up about it :”D)
6. If you were a part of the wizarding world of Harry Potter, what kind of wand would you have? (ex. holly and phoenix feather, eleven inches) (Here’s a link to help you out)
I think I’d definitely want a longer wand. I’d feel like I was waving around a pencil if it was shorter. I’d want it to be made of Rosewood and have a unicorn hair as a center. And I think I’d want it to be unbending. I don’t want to feel like I’m going to break the poor thing.
7. Favorite flavor of gum?
Mint chocolate chip ice cream
8. What’s the longest book you’ve ever read?
A Clash of Kings by George RR Martin, I think. over 1000 pages, and I believe it was longer than A Game of Thrones (though I think A Storm of Swords is longer, but I’m still in the middle of that one)
9. Favorite classic Disney movie? (If you’ve never watched any, favorite childhood movie?)
The Emperor’s New Groove. Bad llama
10. What is the newest book you’ve read and what are your thoughts on it?
Newest book is the one I’m currently reading, which is City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. It’s pretty decent so far. Nothing’s wowed me yet, but I’m only half way through the book so.. who knows.
1. What’d you have for breakfast this morning?
2. What was the last book you finished?
3. Do you plan your blog posts ahead of time or do you just get an idea and write it out immediately?
4. If you had $10,000 (or equivalent in whatever currency you use – check here for conversions), what would you do with it?
5. What’s your favorite food?
6. What’s your favorite song?
7. Do you drive? What kind of vehicle do you have?
8. How do you keep your page in a book? Bookmark, dog ear, etc?
9. What time do you usually wake up in the morning?
10. What’s your favorite type of post to make?
Do it. Do it. (Unless you’ve already done it and I just missed it)