This tag was created by this person and I’m doing it because I need a post for today.
1. Box Wine – a book that people will judge you for liking but you like it anyway!
The Face on the Milk Carton by Caroline B Cooney. And I pick this one because I have been judged on it. Read it in 7th grade in homeroom, and a couple of my classmates were like ‘Eewwww booooooks’. Well sucks to be them.
2. Organic Wine – a book that doesn’t have any added crap in it and is just written perfectly.
A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness. This book is wonderful. It’s short, sweet and to the point. It’ll even rip your soul a bit.
3. Gluehwein – a really spicy, wintry read.
Perdido Street Station by China Mieville I read this last year around this time while the book doesn’t take place in winter, it definitely has a bit of spice to it and it has that nice ‘dense fantasy’ feel I associate with December. I dig it.
4. Sauvignon Blanc – a really sharp and aggressive read that you couldn’t put down!
Saga volume 1 by Brian K Vaughan. I know everyone and their mother is talking about this series, but it’s seriously intense. Go read it.
5. Pinot Noir – a book you didn’t expect much from but ended up getting blown away!
Incarceron by Catherine Fisher. When I first read this, it was before I had even heard of the term ‘book blog’. It was years ago. Randomly grabbed it from the library, ended up looooving it. It’s so fantastic!
6. Chardonnay – a good summer read that was super-zesty.
Losing It by Cora Carmack. Yes, it’s exactly what it sounds like.
It’s super cute and super fast and super… zesty. :”D
7. Rose – a book that has a little bit of everything in it.
Rurouni Kenshin by Nobuhiro Watsuki. This is my favorite manga ever for just this reason. It has action, comedy, suspense, tragedy, hints of romance… I love it. 😀
8. Shiraz – A full-bodied book that is dark and juicy
Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden. This book is rich and wonderful. Read.
9. Merlot – a smooth easy read with a soft finish.
I Could Pee on This and Other Poems by Cats by Francesco Marciuliano. Nice and easy. Ten minute read and very funny. 😀
10. Champagne – Your Favorite Book
I can’t pick! Here is my goodreads favorite shelf!