Another tag today! Blogmas is almost over too, just seven days left!
1. Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until the last minute?
Black Friday. The shopping tends to be online though unless I’m super caffeinated and my judgement is screwy.
2. If you could be in any Christmas movie what would it be?
As much as I love A Christmas Story, I don’t think that one would be it. It would probably be something more like Elf or some goofy movie like that.
3. Which do you like better: Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Christmas Day for sure. Though both are pretty great in their own rights.
4. When does your family put up your Christmas tree and who decorates it?
This year I did and it took me all of five seconds. We have a grand total of 4 ornaments on the tree this year. 😛
5. White lights or colored lights?
Colored. White are boring.
6. Are you guilty of peeking at your presents or do you like the surprise?
I like the surprise. Even when I was a kid (after I found out about Santa) if I accidentally came across my gifts I would smack my hands over my eyes and walk away like I saw nothing.
7. Would you rather live in a gingerbread house or in Santa’s Workshop?
Gingerbread house. I would never go hungry.
8. Tell us your Christmas Eve traditions!
I will be making a post about that on Christmas Eve, so I’m going to save it. 😀
9. If you could be under the mistletoe with anyone who would it be?
My SO of course. I’m going to have to go out and get some mistletoe to hang in the apartment and chase him around with.
10. What tops your tree?
A red ribbon bow.
11. Can you name the 12 days of Christmas?
Twelve drummers drumming, eleven pipers piping, ten lord a-leaping, nine ladies dancing, eight maids a-milking, seven swans a-swimming, six geese a-laying, FIVE GOLDEN RIIIIIIINGS, four calling birds three french hens, two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear treeeeee
12. Have you ever gone Christmas caroling?
I think that would be considered ‘cruel and unusual behavior’
13. Do you countdown to Christmas? If so, how many days are left?
7! SEVEN DAYS.
14. What are some foods and treats you can count on having every holiday season?
Egg bake, cookies, broccoli bake, nacho dip, mashed potatoes, donuts. My family and I are down-right oinkers on Christmas.
15. How has Christmas kept its magic for you as you’ve grown older?
Kinda sorta. I feel like it’ll come back when I have chillins.
And that’s it for today!! If you’d like to do this tag, DO IT. 😀