Hello. 😀 I was nominated by Ace to do this, so thank you ladyface. Also, if anyone has tagged me in anything within the past month and I haven’t done the post for it, please kindly remind me. I really need to start keeping track of this stuff. If I haven’t done something you’ve tagged me in, it’s because I forgot I was tagged and can’t find a log of it all, so. @@ Apologies.
Anyways, onto this awardy.
- You must thank person who nominated you and include a link to their blog
- You must list the rules and display the award
- You must add 7 facts about yourself
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers
7 Facts About Me:
- I feel like my taste buds are committing a mutiny against me. Within the last five years, they decided a lot of foods that I previously hated with a passion are suddenly delicious. I’m not complaining I suppose (I mean, tasty food is always good) but I’m so confused why it’s so many foods so damn quickly. They include: Coffee, guacamole, hummus, coconut, macaroni salad, mustard, bacon, ketchup, beer, liquor, relish… the list goes on.
- I don’t take selfies. Ever. If you ever see me in a selfie, it was taken by someone else in the shot and it was 100% their idea. I’m not against them or anything, I just feel like there are far more interesting things to show people pictures of than my face. Like books for example. Or cats.
- My SO and I are planning on moving to a new apartment this coming February or March. Hopefully this move will allow me to put all my books in one place for once, along the same wall or same corner. I mean really. About 1/3 of them are in my living room, 1/3 in my bedroom and 1/3 still at my parents’ house in storage. I MISS MY BOOKIES.
- I think the worst chore in the world is putting laundry away. I don’t know why I hate it so much, just that I do. I’ll do the dishes, take out the trash, even clean the toilet before I agree to fold laundry. I don’t mind doing laundry, but the after-folding is the worst. So unless my SO does it, it sits on the bed, then the chair, then the bed, then the chair.
- I have this awful habit of buying a lot of books, seeing one I don’t own yet but want to read, thinking ‘Oh I just bought some, so I should get this one from the library’, reading that book and some other library books, thinking ‘I’ve read a lot lately, gonna buy books’, buying books, seeing one I don’t own yet but want to read, thinking ‘Oh I just bought some, so I should get this one from the library’, yada yada yada.
- The whole reason I have a degree in psychology (studying comp sci now though) is because when I was sixteen, I ran across this butthead online who claimed to have schizophrenia but acted out having multiple personalities. I did some research on it, found out the two are completely different disorders, but by that point, I had cut ties with said butthead so I never got to call him out on it. He was so full of it, lemme tell you. Anyways, doing the research got me interested in psychology as a whole, which led to me majoring in it when I got to college. So thank you, butthead.
- There has never been a carton of milk that my SO and I bought that we finished before the expiration date. We try, but we never get there. I buy the smallest ones I can, too. They’re quart sized! Still can’t finish them. The day we do, the earth will split open and the apocalypse will start.
And that’s it! I’ve seen this award floating around a lot of the people I normally tag, so I’m not going to tag anyone. Though if you would like to do this, consider yourself tagged by me. 😀