I’ve been nominated for these lovely awards by Orang-utan Librarian! and Zezee with Books! So thank you! I’ve actually done one of these awards last year as well, but I figured since it was a different person nominating and asking different questions, that I would make a second post. 😀
Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their blog
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Answer the 10 questions sent to you
- Make up 10 new questions for your nominees to answer
- Nominate 10 blogs
Orang-utan Librarian’s Questions for me:
- Jump around like a jackrabbit cos I just nominated you- how does that feel? Was anyone watching?
Lovely and no. 😀
- School, uni or work?
The latter two. Both. Icky.
- What’s your favourite TV show at the moment?
At the moment, X-Files, but it flops around all over the place.
- Do you like to travel? If so, what’s your favourite place you’ve been to?
Yes. Paris! I’ve been there twice, would love to go back.
- What book reminds you most of sisterhood?
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants? :”D
- Share a blogger (who you’re not nominating) but want to give a shout out to!
Returntofitra! She hasn’t posted in a while, but she’s been one of my best friends since I was 15 years old. So a decade now.
- What’s your favourite post you’ve ever written- share the link if you can!
At the moment, the New Year’s Resolutions Book Tag that Shivii and I made. I dig it.
- Did you have a favourite toy growing up? What was it called?
My pink teddy bear. His name was Teddy. xD
- What villain (from any book, movie or show) would you actually quite like to hang out with?
Probably Nimona from Nimona. I feel like she’s one of the few that wouldn’t actively try to kill me.
- What’s your favourite fairytale?
I’m not sure, honestly. I haven’t read too many. Maybe Beauty and the Beast? The Disney version not the Grimm version. shudder.
Since I’ve done this one before, I’m not going to nominate anyone. But thank you again for nominating me!
Encouraging Thunder Award
- Thank your nominator.
- Tell the world why you blog.
- Nominate 5 more people.
I blog because it gives me a creative outlet. I keep telling myself to write a book, but honestly that’s not going to happen, at least not until I’m retired and old and moldy. So this allows me a bit of creativity without forcing me to pound out several thousand words of it on a deadline.
And that’s it! 😀