Hola, a tag today! I was tagged by the Orang-utan Librarian, and it’s taken me nearly a month to post it because I’m excellent at procrastinating.
Here we go!
- Name: Emily
- Nicknames: Em, Embuhlee, Em-ry, Yondy, Emlee, Emwee, Emmy, Mimi, Meems.
- Star Sign: Leo
- Occupation: Student/QA Intern/Tech help/Litter box cleaner
- Hair color: Brown
- Hair length: Long
- Eye colour: Blue
- Best feature: My uh… MY VIVID PERSONALITY.
- Braces: Never, but probably need them.
- Piercings: Ears
- Tattoos: No. I haven’t found a picture I want to stare at every day for the rest of my life.
- Right or left handed: Left
- Best friend: Shannon, who is not a blogger. I’ve known her since I was 12. 😛 She’s weird.
- Award: Does a participation ribbon for my 1st grade track and field day count?
- Real holiday: Is this British-English for vacation? If so, New Jersey when I was seven. If you mean holiday holiday, then it was Labor Day 1990.
- Concert: Ke$ha. And considering she’s not my type of music, I rather enjoyed it.
- Film: Moulin Rouge
- TV Show: It’s a tie between Fringe, X-Files, Sherlock and Supernatural
- Color: Blue
- Song: One of about five or six favorites since I can’t choose one is Ever Dream by Nightwish
- Restaurant: A local chain called Rey Azteca. Best. Mexican. Ever.
- Shop: Borders. (RIP)
- Shoes: Flippies
- Feeling: Queasy. I stayed home from work today under a blankie.
- Single or Taken: Taken.
- Eating: Nothing. Tum isn’t diggin food at the mo’.
- Watching: Pokemon on netflix. Ten episodes in and still going. o:<
- Wearing: T-shirt, sweat pants
- Children: One day. They’re gonna be weeeeeiiirdd :”D
- Marriage: Yep. I’m currently plotting a proposal. o:< It’s gon’ be gud.
- Careers: Something in neuroscience preferably. But will be perfectly happy in a software development-type job.
- Where you want to live: Somewhere close to a big city but not in the big city.
- Miracles: Sure, why not
- God: Yes
- Love at first sight: No
- Ghosts: Sure, why not
- Aliens: I feel like it’s ridiculous not to be open to the possibility. I mean, there is scientific evidence suggesting the existence of a multiverse. The size of our universe alone, times however many universes in the multiverse… you can’t seriously think we’re the only planet that made a bleep on the radar.
- Soul mates: Sure
- Heaven/hell: I hope so. Otherwise, being dead will be boring.
- Kissing on the first date: Sure, smoochy smoochy
- Yourself: Most of the time.