Hello, it’s Bout of Books time again! :”D I’ve been participating since…. Bout of Book 11 I think? So it’s been a few. I didn’t know this one was coming up at all until I saw Zezee’s post about it and had a mini spaz. So with it starting tomorrow, I’m totally participating.
For those unfamiliar, here is the blurb for the readathon:
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 8th and runs through Sunday, May 14th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 19 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. – From the Bout of Books team
This time around, the readathon is taking place between May 8th and May 14th, like the blurb says. Guess whose finals week that is?! Time’s up, it’s mine. :”D But! Guess who doesn’t have any finals this finals week?! Time’s up, it’s me! So I’ll be on campus working, but otherwise, I’ve got literally nothin’ going on – no assignments, no tests, nothing. So this readathon lines up perfectly with my schedule, yay!
Bout of Books Goals:
- Read every day
- Finish at least one novel (graphic novels dun count)
- Participate in at least half of the challenges and make posts about them here
Bout of Books TBR:
- A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J Maas – I’m currently about 25% through this one but haven’t picked it up in a few days. I’ll start Monday morning at whatever page I’m on then and just go from there.
- The Broken Eye by Brent Weeks – Another huge book. I’m barely into this one. It’d be nice to finish, but we’ll see how it goes
- Chew vol 1 by John Layman – This is the most recent graphic novel purchase for me and I think I can get through it pretty quickly 😀
- Attack on Titan vols 12-14 by Hajime Isayama – These are the last three volumes that I physically own. There are 21 or 22 out currently, so I’ll need to pick up more eventually, but I want to read the ones I actually have first, hawhaw.
And that’s it! Let me know if you’re participating too! Happy reading!