Gueeeeeess who’s doing a readathon starting Monday! It’s-a me! 😀 This also means that my posts for this coming week will (hopefully) pick up a bit over the normal three-per-week.
I’ve participated in the Bout of Books readathon every time it has happened since BoB 11, so… a few years, at least. This time around, I’m working full-time, so most of my reading will actually be listening – audiobooks are your friend when you commute 15 hrs/week.
The readathon starts on Aug 21st and runs through Aug 27th. There will be challenges and all sorts of fun stuffs.
- Listen to my audiobook(s) during every drive to/from work (10 drives)
- Finish at least 3 books, one of them a physical copy
- The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss (audio)
- The Broken Eye by Brent Weeks (physical)
- Various manga/graphic novels
I might also pick up another audiobook if I finish the first one. Not sure what, though.
If you’re participating, let me know! 😀 If you’d like to participate, click the BoB Banner at the top! Happy reading!