Happy almost-October! And you know what October means! That’s right! Delicious beers for everyone.
In fact, yesterday my work had a beer exchange – 24 of us went in with a case of beer each and swapped, grabbing one of everyone else’s beer. We each left with essentially a two-dozen-beer sampler of fall deliciousness.
I brought Dogfish Head Punkin Ale (which… if you like pumpkin or beer at all, this is definitely one of the better pumpkin beers)
Why am I talking so much about beer? Because I didn’t actually finish any books this month, therefore have no books to talk about. 😀 Oop.
I’ll tell you what though, son. Give you a tiny preview. I’m about 2/3rds through The Wise Man’s Fear by Patrick Rothfuss, and it’s driving me crazy. I’m already writing out the ranting review I’ll have for it. Yeesh. IT’S SO RIDICULOUS.
Onto fantasy bingo and blog activity
r/Fantasy Bingo 2017
I’m the template provided by Millenium_Dodo here, which you can as well if you’re participating. 😀
- Two general book posts
- One Wrap Up
- One Currently Reading
- Three Top 5 Wednesday posts
- Two Tags
- One readathon post
- One haul
12 posts including this one – Yeah buddy
Progress on 17 in 2017:
- A Dance with Dragons by George R. R. Martin – Complete!
- The Kiss of Deception by Mary E Pearson – Complete!
- The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss – Complete!
- Caliban’s War by James S. A. Corey
- The Traitor Comorant Baru by Seth Dickinson – Complete!
- House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski
- The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
- Weaveworld by Clive Barker – Complete!
- Queen of Shadows by Sarah J Maas
- Dragon Wing by Margaret Weis
- 14 by Peter Clines – Complete!
- A Tale for the Time Being by Ruth Ozeki – Complete!
- The Edge of the World by Kevin J Anderson
- Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell
- The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness – Complete!
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (illustrated) by J. K. Rowling – Complete!
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (illustrated) by J. K. Rowling
Progress on 2017 Reading Goals:
Complete a Goodreads Reading Challenge of 50 Books: 37/50
Count how many books I own and determine how many are not yet read – Was complete, need to do again.
Discard books I don’t like or lose interest in reading – None
Read all of the books on my 17 in 2017 list – 9/17
And that’s it! Happy reading!