Hello! A tag today. I’m doing the Hopeful Book Tag. I wasn’t tagged by anyone, but I figured it’d be fun. The original tag can be found here.
1. A book world you would like to escape to.
I feel like Harry Potter is too obvious. So, I’m going with the world of My Hero Academia. I realize that it’s full of villains, but it’s also full of heroes. It’d be so cool to go to Hero School, man.
2. A romance that left you all mushy inside.
Woo, yet another opportunity to talk about Wotakoi! 😀 This is my current fave. It’s so cute and pure and fluffy.
3. A friendship we should all aspire to have.
I feel like the friendship between The Fool and FitzChivalry Farseer in Robin Hobb’s Realm of the Elderlings world is wonderful, even if I wish it had a different dynamic. I love reading about these two together. It’s such a joy (except when Fitz is being a ding dong, but y’know)
4. Intermission! Insert the cutest picture of your pet or the cutest animal picture you can find.
This is Nina. She’s something.
5. A character in a leadership role that inspires you.
I’m going to have to go with All Might, again from My Hero Academia. I absolutely adore this series and adore this character. He’s just too much and I wanna hug him.
(gif credit to Funimation)
6. Recommend three (3) books that fill you with hope.
7. (Optional) Tag people