Hello, a tag today! I saw this at Kristyn @Thelifeofkristyn‘s page and thought it was neato, so I swiped it. (Thanks friend)
Which two things tell you that the fall season has begun?
- The weather… kinda. Because it’s been fall for what, the past month almost, and only yesterday did we get fall temperatures. It went from 80F on Thursday to 50F on Friday. Pennsylvania suddenly went ‘NO IT’S TIME FOR FALL RIGHT NOW’.
- The dying foliage
What are your plans for this Fall season?
- I’m going to Disney in two weeks for the first time ever. Otherwise, I plan on doing Nanowrimo in November
Silent nights or windy ones?
Cold rain or heavy fog. What do you enjoy more?
- Fog! Less soggy.
What three things do you love about the season?
- Fall beer
- Fall coffee
- All the bugs die and return to the hell where they belong
What three things do you hate about the season?
Share your best memory for the Fall season?
- When I was a kid, we had two huge trees in our front yard. I also grew up in a neighborhood with about 14 kids, including my sister and me. We’d rake up the leaves into a giant pile – it would be taller than we were, probably 6 feet or so, and then we’d leap off my parents’ picnic table into it. We’d be out there for hours.
What is your favorite scent for the Fall season?
- Apple pie
What is your favorite Fall movie?
- I need to use Kristyn’s answer and say ‘Mean Girls’.
What is your favorite Fall color?
- Honestly, brown. It’s like the soft brown you see with the dark orange that pops up towards Thanksgiving.
What is your favorite dress code for the Fall season?
- At home: pj pants and a tshirt and fluffy socks
- In public: Jeans, knit sweater, slightly-less-fluffy socks
Do you believe that the Fall season should be the wedding season?
- I feel like weddings should be whenever the couple wants them to be, man. Mine was in summer, two of my best friends’ were in fall. What. Evs.
What are your most likes drink in the Fall season?
- Oktoberfest beer, pumpkin stouts, porters, etc etc. I like dark beer as it is, but fall is when all the really good ones come out. Also PSLs and chestnut praline lattes, but the latter is more of a late November/December drink
Haunted house or haunted corn maze?
- House, because then I don’t have to worry about uneven terrain while wondering around in the dark
Wool or knit sweaters?
- Knit. Wool is itchy
Which moisturizer is your favorite in the autumn season?
- HAHAHA moisturizer. What you fail to realize is that I’m a neanderthal and don’t use any until my hands dry out, and then crack and bleed. At that point I use Moo Moo Cream. No pumpkin hands for me.
Apple pie or Pumpkin Pie. What’s your favorite?
- Apple. I keep telling myself I’ll like pumpkin pie, and every time I try it, I’m disappointed (except once when trying a pumpkin pie made by a coworker. Was. The. BEST.)
October or November?
- November. I’m definitely a Thanksgiving person over a Halloween person.
Do you dress up for Halloween?
- Nope. Halloween is usually pretty uneventful for me. I give out candy if I’m home during trick or treat but that’s about it.
What do you feel at the end of the Fall season?
- Happy because then it’s winter, which is just as good.