Hello! A tag today.
1. Elf: Choose a book that puts you in the Christmas mood
Harry Potter! I think this one is kinda obvious, though.
2. It’s a Wonderful Life- choose a book with a character who goes through some serious character development
Fitz from Robin Hobb’s Farseer trilogy and Tawny Man trilogy. He goes through so much development – at points I adore him and at other points, he really bugs me. It’s so wonderful!
3. Christmas Carol- choose a book/series with a character you didn’t like at first, but grew to love
Bakugo from My Hero Academia. At first, he was pretty much your generic bully archetype. But man has he gone beyond that. He’s still a hot head but he has definitely fleshed out.
4. Home Alone- choose a book where the parents aren’t present and if they are, they aren’t such a good influence
Brent Weeks’ Lightbringer series. One of the main characters has a son, also a main, but he isn’t the best role model. He doesn’t try to be a bad influence by any means, but he’s definitely lacking in parental skills.
5. Frosty the Snowman- Find a book with a snowy cover.
6. Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer- Choose a protagonist you couldn’t help but root for.
Kelsea from The Queen of the Tearling. I have my issues with her, but overall I rather like her. I’ve only read the first book so far in the trilogy, but I hope she does well.
7. Polar Express- Find a book where characters travel somewhere cold.
Wildest Dreams by Kristen Ashley. My issues with the book aside, the world was pretty neat and wintery.
8. How the Grinch Stole Christmas- Choose a villain you couldn’t help but love.
9. National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation- Choose a character with a goofy sense of humor.
Raenef from Demon Diary. He’s such a cutie patootey. His humor is pretty simple and goofy, but I love it.
10. Lifetime/Hallmark movie- Choose a book with the cheesiest romance.
Losing It by Cora Carmack. The plot is cheesy, the romance is cheesy, the cover is cheesy. But I liked it for some reason.
And that’s it! Also Christmas time! Happy reading!
2 thoughts on “Classic Christmas Cinema Book Tag”
The Potters are definitely the perfect books for Christmas 🙂 And I love reading about Christmas at Hogwarts.. It’s so cozy!
That version of Fool’s Fate you posted is the one I had and my absolute favourite. I want it back! Those covers were stunning!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I know they’re lovely! I had to hunt for that edition, haha
LikeLiked by 1 person