Hello, a tag today! This tag was created by Heather @bookables and updated to reflect the end of 2018. I wasn’t tagged, but whatevs!
1. How many books are you planning to read in 2019?
Probably 50. I tend to do 50, but this past year I set my goal to 40, anticipating a slower reading year. Then surprised myself by reading 80-something books. So… 50. Hopefully more, but that’ll be the min.
2. Name 5 books that you didn’t get to this year but want to make a priority in 2019.
Hey hey, I just made a post about this on Wednesday. Go look at that. :”D
3. What genre do you want to read more of?
Fantasy! It’s already my most-read genre, but I want MOAR.
4. Name 3 non book related goals for 2019.
I only have one: Don’t set any new year’s resolutions. Sure I have reading goals, and I do have personal goals, but I find if I take one of these goals and make it specifically a new year’s resolution, I tend to fail it miserably. I’d rather just keep everything to myself and not associate it with the new year. They’ll be more likely to succeed that way.
5. What’s a book you’ve had forever that you still need to read?
Hood by Stephen Lawhead. I’ve probably had this book for ten years. I don’t even remember when I bought it. I have the second book as well, so… hopefully this year? Maybe? We’ll see.
6. One word that you’re hoping 2019 will be:
7. Tag a friend!
Katy! DO IT.