The time has come! This year, for the fifth year running, I will be participating in Blogmas. And this year, I actually plan to start early and run late: I’ll be posting every day from, well, today, until January 8th! I just have so many ideas and things to talk about, man. The end of the year really has some great posts going around.
For anyone participating in Blogmas and looking for ideas, feel free to steal these. They’re not proprietary by any means.
So if you follow my blog, you will see these things from me in the next month and a half, more or less. I might switch things around or sub out things, but as of writing this, this is what I’m gonna do:
- 27th: This post!
- 28th: Thanksgiving book tag
- 29th: Christmas music crazy person post
- 30th: November wrap up
- 1st: Nanowrimo wrap up
- 2nd: November book haul
- 3rd: December currently reading
- 4th: Holiday scents
- 5th: Christmas decorations 2019
- 6th: Christmas movies to-be-watched
- 7th: Christmas music playlist
- 8th: Baking cookies
- 9th: The gifting conundrum
- 10th: Seasonal favorites
- 11th: Top books that make me think of Christmas
- 12th: Slow cooker hot chocolate recipe
- 13th: Ultimate Harry Potter tag
- 14th: Blogmas/vlogmas shout outs
- 15th: Series I won’t finish
- 16th: Unfinished series 2019
- 17th: Updated coffee mug collection
- 18th: Fantasy bingo update
- 19th: TBR Highs and Lows
- 20th: Christmas vacation TBR
- 21th: Fate of my book haul books
- 22nd: Books I hope Santa brings
- 23rd: Christmas wishes and rambles
- 24th: Christmas Eve book tag
- 25th: – No post today, time for Christmas –
- 26th: Top 5 books I didn’t get to in 2019
- 27th: 10 in 2020
- 28th: December book haul
- 29th: Bookshelf tour 2020
- 30th: New Year’s book tag
- 31th: December Wrap up
- 1st: 2019, a year in review
- 2nd: Reading resolutions 2020
- 3rd: Bottom books of 2019
- 4th: Top books of 2019
- 5th: Top books of the decade
- 6th: January currently reading
- 7th: 2010-2020, what is my life
- 8th: Bucket list update
After Wednesday, January 8th, I’ll be resuming my normal posting schedule, so the next one after this whole thing will be on Saturday, January 11th.
I’m very excited, and after Nanowrimo, man, this’ll be nice and relaxing.
If you’re doing Blogmas, let me know so I can read all your stuff! Happy reading!