Hello, a neat thing today! I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger award by Alex @MyBookWorld24, so thanks pal!
Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts/pinging them
List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
- Favourite book?
This is a difficult question. According to my favorites shelf, I have 42 favorite books, so I’m going to go with my most recently added favorite, which is Our Dining Table by Ori Mita!
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Honestly somewhere with more snow. When I was a kid, it would start snowing in October and keep snowing until April and I loved it. Now, we’re lucky if we get blusters before Christmas, and it’s usually about done by March. Keep in mind it never stays cold enough to keep snow on the ground anymore. It all melts every few days. 😦 So yeah, somewhere colder… but a place that’d still give me a short spurt of summer. A short one.
- Favourite blog design?
The one I have! It’s called ‘Choco’ and I think it’s not supported anymore by the creator, which is a bummer.
- What’s your best life advice?
“Never give up on a dream just because of the time it’ll take to achieve it. The time will pass anyway.”
- A quote to stand by?
Uh.. see above? :”D
- Your dream job?
- What’s one thing you think the world needs to work on?
Being effing nice to each other.
- If you could live on one food, what would it be?
- One post that you enjoyed doing?
I really love doing Blogmas, I can’t pick one kind of post in particular. But all the end of year ones and holiday ones and just the atmosphere of everyone doing all this together for a month or so… it’s so great, I look forward to it every year!
- What’s the first thing that comes to your mind right now?
- A blog you just started following?
Lauren @Narrative Paradise! And it’s funny because… I thought I’d followed her a long time ago, because I know I’ve been on her page a few times now and have interacted a handful of times too through tags and whatnot. But I was on there today leaving a comment and the little ‘follow?’ button popped up and I went ‘wat, I already did’. But apparently my dumb ass never actually hit the follow button way back when. I am sorry friend, I have fixed that now. :”D Forgive?
PS everyone go check her out, she’s neato!
NarrativeParadise | BookBinderWay | WindsorWrites | TheMadiWay
- What’s your favorite place you’ve ever been?
- What object that you own is the most precious to you?
- If you were to combine two books to make a better book, which would they be?
- If you could add some plot device or character twist to a favorite book, what book and what would you add?
- Did you participate in the Book-It program as a kid? Did they have it where you grew up?
- Do you decorate your bookshelves at all?
- Would you rather have a goat scream in your ear every time you sat down to eat dinner, or have to eat dinner standing up for the rest of your life?
- What’s the most disappointing book you’ve ever read? Not bad per say, but a let-down
- What is your favorite video game, if any?
- Coffee or tea or something else?
- Are you a morning person or a night person?
That’s it! Now run away!
3 thoughts on “Sunshine Blogger Award!”
Aww, Emily. This was really kind of you. I thought I was following you, too, but I don’t think I am?? Remedying that now!
Thank you for tagging me! I’m already trying to think of answers for these excellent questions!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Hah! That’s so odd! All remedied on both sides now though, haha.
LikeLiked by 1 person