Happy Halloween! I’m doing a tag today! I wasn’t tagged, but I linked the creator above, if you’re interested. The last time I did this tag was I think in 2015, so I figured it was okay to repeat at this point.
1. Carving pumpkins- what book would you carve up and light on fire?
Honestly I don’t think I’d do that, unless it was necessary to stay alive. Five years ago I had an answer, but now it’s just… I don’t know, I don’t feel the hate anymore, haha. Even for books I hate, if that makes sense.
2. Trick or treat- what character is a treat, what character is a trick?
Trick: Erik from The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux. I read this very recently and this guy is such a sneaksy person!
Treat: Spink from Forest Mage by Robin Hobb. Spink is such a wholesome little button, I love him.
3. Candy corn- what book is always sweet?
A Man & His Cat by Umi Sakurai – This is such a nice, wholesome story about exactly what the title says. It’s such a joy.
4. Ghosts- what character would you love to visit you as a ghost?
To be honest I’d rather do without a ghostly encounter of any kind, thanks.
5. Dressing up in costume- what character would you want to be for a day?
Honestly I’m going to go with the same thing I said five years ago: Someone from Dragon Ball Z by Akira Toriyama. It’d be cool to be that strong and be able to fly and stuff.
6. Wizards and witches- what is your favorite Harry Potter moment?
Proooobaby the whole time-turner business at the end of the book three. I really like how that played out.
7. Blood and gore- what book was so creepy that you had to take a break from it for awhile?
Apologies again for duplicate answers, but there’s really only ever been one book I had to put down because of too much gore, and that’s MPD Psycho by Eiji Otsuka. It was just a tad too much for me.
And that’s it! If you’d like to do this tag, consider yourself tagged! Happy spooky day!