Happy Turkey Day!
Originally I was going to do the Thanksgiving Book Tag but I’ve done that tag every year now for a few years, so I figure I’ll do something different. Next year I think I’ll try to find a new version of the tag or something like that to do.
So today’s post will be ‘Things I’m Thankful For’ (shocking, right).
This list is gonna be little things I like – I’m not gonna include my family or friends or good health or anything, so just know they’re implied. I am thankful for them too.
So, the list of little things I’m thankful for:
- Coffee cups with thumb indents on the handle
- Television remotes that I don’t have to point at one specific spot for them to work
- Book cases that hold up through a trip on a moving truck
- Avocados that stay perfectly ripe for more then six seconds
- Not having a stuffy nose
- Windshield wipers that don’t leave streaks
- The ability to put ice in luke warm coffee and turn it into iced coffee
- Mornings when my cat doesn’t meow at the foot of my bed at 6am
- Saturday mornings
- Pizza cutters
- Second-hand bookstores
- When I throw away trash from across the room and it lands in the bin the first time
- Electric blankets
And many more but this is what first comes to mind. Tell me little things you’re thankful for this year! Happy Thanksgiving!