Happy Christmas Eve! And like every Christmas Eve, a tag today.
1) Christmas Eve morning: what is a book you wake up excited to read? one you anticipate reading or one you read in the past that you want to get back into?
Today I’m going to read The Best Christmas Pageant Ever! I’m so pumped about it.
2) Christmas Eve breakfast: what are your favorite treats during the holiday season?
Lately it’s been the irish cream cold brew for drinks and the tollhouse chocolate cookies with oreo bits mixed in for snacks. I’ve baked a ton of them at this point, they’re so delicious.
3) Family Time: What is a book that fills you with happiness and love? the warm fuzzies in general?
This year it’s been Kakuriyo: Bed & Breakfast for Spirits because it gives me Spirited Away vibes and I love it.
4) Christmas Carols: What are your favorite Christmas Carols or holiday songs?
I’m such a sap for Carol of the Bells. Always will be.
5) Anticipation: What is a book release you are very much anticipating?
Honestly I’m not sure yet – I have an anticipated release post coming up next month but I haven’t actually gone through and looked yet. I’ll get there!
6) You hear sleigh bells on the roof and are so excited you can’t sleep!: What is a book that kept you up all night?
Most recently it was this book! I definitely lost some sleep reading this one. It was pretty good!
7) It’s Christmas morning, and Santa has come!: What is a book on your wishlist that you hope to unwrap?
I made an entire post about this on Tuesday! Books I hope Santa brings! Go check it out!
And that’s it! If you celebrate Christmas I hope you have a lovely Christmas tomorrow. If you don’t, I hope you have a lovely whatever you celebrate on whatever day(s) it is, or just a lovely day if you don’t celebrate anything.
Merry Christmas! I’ll see you all on the 26th.