It’s that time of year again – time to make a list of books I wanna read the most. It’s funny – this will be the seventh year I’ve made one of these lists, and I have yet to actually complete one.
Maybe 2021 will be my lucky year (for reading, I’m too jaded to hope for more than that :p)
As of right now, out of the books on my physical TBR, these are the ones I want to read the most in 2021:
- The Turn of the Key by Ruth Ware
- The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzanne Collins
- Dragon Wing by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman
- The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
- Foundryside by Robert Jackson Bennett
- A Beautifully Foolish Endeavor by Hank Green
- The Tyrant Baru Cormorant by Seth Dickinson
- A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle
- Caliban’s War by James S. A. Corey
- The Tropic of Serpents by Marie Brennan
And that’s it! Caliban’s War I’m almost through already but I haven’t touched it in months, so I’m counting it. I need to actually finish that bugger. 😛 I also have buddy reads set up for a couple of these, so I’m sure I’ll get to them. For the rest, we’ll see, now won’t we.
If you’ve read any of the above, lemme know!