It’s the last day of Blogmas! Well, ‘my’ blogmas, which has been going from November 21st until today. Every single day except Christmas day, I’ve been posting.
And man, I’m tired now. It was tons of fun though!
On Black Friday, I posted a Holiday Bucket list of things I wanted to do. Today I’m gonna see what I did!
Holiday bucket list
- Chestnut praline latte
- Peppermint mocha
- Winter beer
- Break out the electric blanket
- Make a list of Christmas movies to watch
- Watch those Christmas movies ㋛
- Bake Christmas cookies
- Ship cookies to buddies
- Decorate the Christmas tree
- Go Christmas shopping (online? )
- Winter nail art
- Go Christmas light hunting
- Hang up Christmas lights outside
- Get Christmas sweets
- Get fiction TBR down to 200 books
- Watch Harry Potter (from beginning!) ㋛
- Watch Lord of the Rings (again)
- Wrap presents
- Decorate apartment all Christmasy
- Finish hanging frames on the walls ㋛
- Buy a car
- Complete blogmas
- Irish cream cold brew
- Get Christmas jammies to wear to bed Christmas eve
- Learn how to play Carol of the Bells on guitar – in progress!!! ㋛
- Break out Christmas scented candles
- Finish book buying ban successfully
- Make nacho dip for New Year’s
- Send cards to my grandmother
The ones with the ‘eh’ smile are ones I did partially, but didn’t complete. Namely, ‘learn Carol of the Bells’ I didn’t finish. I definitely made good progress but I didn’t quite get as far as I wanted. C’est la vie.
But otherwise I think I did pretty good! I still need to buy a car. I swear, I’m just being procrastinatey about it at this point because I don’t wanna go out, ahah. I’ll get there though. Bwah. Hopefully this month? We’ll see!
And that’s it for Blogmas, after today, I’m going to resume my new-normal schedule of two posts a week, unless there’s a special post to go up. If you’ve stuck around throughout this, thank you. I appreciate you.