Merry Christmas Eve! It’s here it’s here! 😀 Santa comes tonight!
1) Christmas Eve morning: what is a book you wake up excited to read? one you anticipate reading or one you read in the past that you want to get back into?
Klaus is my festive read for this year. It’s the first time in a while where my Christmas book hasn’t been a reread. I’m pretty pumped!
2) Christmas Eve breakfast: what are your favorite treats during the holiday season?
I’ve been eating so much damn chocolate this month. So much.
3) Family Time: What is a book that fills you with happiness and love? the warm fuzzies in general?
Oddball came out at the beginning of the month and it’s so nice and fuzzy (literally, the cover is fuzzy).
4) Christmas Carols: What are your favorite Christmas Carols or holiday songs?
Carol of the Bells 4eva.
5) Anticipation: What is a book release you are very much anticipating?
Honestly I haven’t been paying too much attention to release announcements, so I don’t have a list yet. One I do know though is Locklands, which is the third book in Bennett’s Founders Trilogy. It comes out I believe in June.
6) You hear sleigh bells on the roof and are so excited you can’t sleep!: What is a book that kept you up all night?
Most recently it was this book! It was just so readable!
7) It’s Christmas morning, and Santa has come!: What is a book on your wishlist that you hope to unwrap?
I made an entire post about this earlier this week! Books I hope Santa brings! Go check it out!
And that’s it peeps. See yinz on the 26th.
You must be logged in to post a comment.