The rules for this award are as follows:
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post.
- Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing! (It happens LOL).
The story behind Embuhleeliest:
The whole reason I created this blog comes down to the fact that I love reading books and wanted to find others who did the same. I originally wanted to make a youtube channel, but decided against it due to time constraints, self-consciousness and a slew of other reasons that added up to ‘that’s a bad idea’. So this bloggy happened instead and I couldn’t be happier with it. I’ve met some wonderful book lovers and get to engage in good conversation about books and reading and nerdy things. So here I am, and I plan on being here for a while.
As for advice… just do what you want to do. Do what you like. You’ll find your audience.
I don’t have fifteen people to nominate unfortunately – I don’t feel I know enough people well enough (yet) to do so, so I’m going to nominate who I can:
If you’ve already been nominated, sorry I missed the memo :”D. Otherwise, do it peer pressure.