Happy Wednesday! Today’s tag was created by Sam @Sam’sNonsense. I wasn’t tagged, I just needed content, so he were are. :”D
1) Anticipation: The Christmas excitement is real, what book release(s) are you most anticipating?
O Maidens vol 5. Technically I think this came out yesterday, but I’m still anticipating it because I don’t have it yet.
2) Christmas Songs & Carols: What book or author can you not help but sing it’s praises?
Naomi Novik, author of the Temeraire series, Uprooted and Spinning Silver. I think the lowest rating she’s ever gotten from me has been a four stars.
3) Gingerbread Houses: What book or series has wonderful world building?
Literally anything by Robin Hobb.
4) A Christmas Carol: Favorite classic or one that you want to read
Frankenstein. This is one of the few classics I’ve enjoyed thoroughly. Nothing against classics but usually, usually they’re not for me.
5) Christmas Sweets: What book would you love to receive for Christmas
That’s a spoiler! I’m making a whole post about it this weekend.
6) Candles in the Window: What book gives you that warm fuzzy feeling
Ella Enchanted. It was a childhood favorite and I still love it. I should reread it!
7) Christmas Trees & Decorations: What are some of your favorite book covers?
I really love the covers of the Lightbringer series. All five of them!
8) Christmas Joy: What are some of your favorite things about Christmas And/Or some of your favorite Christmas memories?
And that’s it! If you’d like to do this, consider yourself tagged!