I flubbed again! Keeping up a daily posting schedule after not posting for like a year is difficult. But I’m gonna put out two today and get back on track again. So first, a tag: I found this on Livthebooknerd‘s blog.
1) What fictional character do you want Santa to leave under your Christmas tree?
Literally any talking animal
2) What character do you want to kiss under the mistletoe?
3) You write your Christmas list for Santa, what are the top 5 books on it?
I’m actually gonna wait to answer this question – I have a whole post coming out later about books I want Santa to bring!
4) You get to the spend the day with the characters and movie adaptation actors from one fandom, what do you pick?
Oh this one is tough. I feel like there are a lot that I would like but would probably kill me. Uh…
Inuyasha, for nostalgia’s sake.
5) What fictional animal would you like to replace Rudolph and be able to meet on your roof?
Temeraire from Naomi Novik’s Temeraire series! Who wouldn’t wait a dragon that acts like a British cat?
6) You invite 10 fictional characters to your new years eve party, who do you pick?
Probably the cast from Ouran High School Host Club because it would just be wild.
7) What character would make a good Santa (Doesn’t have to be appearance, personality counts too)?
Tohru from Fruits Basket. Looks nothing like Santa obviously, but I could see her really getting into it.
And that’s it! If you wanna do this tag, consider yourself tagged.