Bonus Friday post! I couldn’t find where else to squeeze it in, so HI AGAIN I’M GLAD YOU’RE HERE.
It’s fall! Hooray! Fall and winter is the best time of the year. Technically, my ‘favorite time of the year’ goes from August 1st, which is my wedding anniversary, to January 1st, for obvious reasons. So now that we’re pretty far into the best time of the year and the weather is actually starting to feel like fall, I’m making a bucketlist again!
Last year, I did a Fall and Winter bucketlist, but then I never followed up on it. So this year, I’m dividing it – my fall bucket list will go from today through Black Friday. That day I’ll go over what I did and post my winter bucket list (which if we’re being honest is just a Christmas/holiday list, so shh). I’ll follow up on that sometime in January.
So here’s my fall list. Some of these are already done, as it’s the end of September, but work with me here.
Also, most of my bucket list is food. Pbtbtbt.
Fall Bucket List
- Pumpkin spice latte
- Pumpkin cream cold brew – Complete
- Pumpkin beer – Complete
- Octoberfest beer – Complete
- Participate in fall beer exchange – Complete
- Pumpkin cookies – Complete
- Break out the fall scented candles
- Apple cider
- Buy spoopy decorations for Halloween – Complete
- Decorate the house all spoopy
- Buy turkey decorations for Thanksgiving
- Decorate the house all turkey-y
- Break out Christmas decorations and do inventory to see if anything new/replacements are needed
- Organize a list of blog posts to write from now til Black Friday – Complete
- Organize a list of blog posts for Blogmas 2020 – Complete
- Pre-write November posts, because Nanowrimo
- Pre-write at least five Blogmas posts
- Participate in Nanoplanmo
- Participate in Nanowrimo
- Go to an applefest (if possible, the plaaaaague, aaaaah)
- Get pumpkins
- Carve pumpkins
- Hand out candy on trick or treat (if possible, the plaaaaague, aaaaah)
- Get fall flowers
- Pilgrim sandwich
- Turkey and Stuffing
- Slow cooker hot chocolate
- Fall nail art
- Buddy read Vita Nostra with Katy @Bookbinderway
- Watch The Lord of the Rings
- Watch Harry Potter
- Watch a scary movie
- Hang all the framed art that’s been sitting on the ground, leaning against the wall since I moved in three years ago
- Buy a new car
- Read three of my remaining 10 in 2020 books
So you can see a lot of them are food, a lot of them are fall-specific, and a lot of them are blog related. There are a few though that are just ‘you gotta do this soon’, most the car one. My car is about dead, I need to buy a new one soon.
If you have a fall bucket list, or something even remotely similar, lemme know what you plan to do this season!