Hello! Last year I did a post called 17 in 2017, where I stated seventeen books I wanted to read this past year. Well. I read about half of those, hawhaw. Obviously that goal was too lofty for me. And my mood was fickle, I guess. So instead of going up to 18 for 2018, I’m going to drop to ten titles, and this is where it’s likely to stay for the years to come.
So without further ado, these are (currently) the top 10 books I most want to read in 2018:
- Dragon Wing by Margaret Weis
- Caliban’s War by James S. A. Corey
- House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski
- Elantris by Brandon Sanderson
- Queen of Shadows by Sarah J Maas
- The Edge of the World by Kevin J Anderson
- Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell
- The Rise and Fall of D.O.D.O by Neal Stephenson and Nicole Galland
- The Grace of Kings by Ken Liu
- The Blood Mirror by Brent Weeks
So basically, all of that is fantasy, minus one or two titles. It’s gonna be fantastical year! 😀 If you’ve read any of the above and feel I should prioritize them over others, please let me know! Happy reading!